Be Happy. Be Healthy. Belong.
Your supportive Y community is here for you with everything you'll ever need to achieve your health and wellness goals. Family or individual membership, we have something for everyone at the Y!
- State-of-the-art Fitness Centers featuring NEW, cardiovascular and strength equipment
- Spacious Aquatic Centers with lap, open, and family swim
- Youth strength and cardio development for kids 7 and up
- Over 100 included group exercise classes per week like Yoga, Zumba, Pilates, and BODYPUMP (View our Group Ex Schedule and Group Ex Class Descriptions)
- Open 362 days a year, with access to both the Emilson and Quincy Branches AND other YMCAs nationally
- Priority registration and reduced fees on a wide range of classes, including swim, youth sports, gymnastics, arts, and more (View current session offerings)
- Free membership to the South Shore Natural Science Center (Learn more about the Science Center)
- Playroom offering free babysitting for kids ages 6 weeks to 6 years for Household Members
- Youth Zone Activity Center for Household Members with kids ages 7 to 12
- Unlimited access for Household Members to enjoy the SkyTrail, a 31-foot tall, indoor, adventure-based ropes course at the Emilson Branch
- Weekly specialized senior exercise classes
- New enclosed tennis courts coming fall 2017 and a Pilates Reformer Studio OPEN NOW at the Emilson Branch